Enterprise Architecture services across SEDA's four business domains
DLK developed an architecture roadmap to help achieve state architecture.
DLK delivered the following:
- Developed an architecture roadmap to help achieve target state architecture
- Review organisational scope - responsibility and authority of EA
- Assess current and determine target EA capability level
- Identify and engage EA capability stakeholders
- Conduct stakeholder interviews
DLK Group as a service provider has shown great understanding and experience with regards to Enterprise Architecture and project management delivery as a whole. The organisation engagement
with DLK Group has been and continue to be very professional, they have shown over the previous and current project, their deep understanding of public service policies and frameworks thus making delivery of projects very easy - Dipatle Mothibe, SEDA
"We were able to assist SEDA in defining a value proposition for Enterprise Architecture, and roadmap that took their current maturity into account, that mapped a journey for them to establish an EA capability that would deliver on the EA value proposition. This would ensure that EA supports the IT function in delivering value for business."