Project Management Professional Services
ICT Project Management Services
provided for the National Treasury
Department of South Africa.
Various ICT Projects within the National Treasury Department required end-to-end project management.
DLK was tasked to provide services to manage those projects from initiaion until close, through
application of the project management principles and the Framework that governs the National Treasury
DLK provided ICT services in the form of Project Mangagement, Business Analysis and Application
Development services. which were integral in the successful completion of the overall project and
helping the National Treasury Department achieve their goals. DLK delivered the following:
Project Management Services:
- Facilitating project planning processes and producing the Project Charter
- Monitoring and controlling all project activities to ensure successful delivery of objectives, all within
budget, scope, time and quality
- Participation in Project Change and Communication Management
- Project Reporting and Stakeholder Management.
Business Analysis Services:
- Software Development Lifecycle Design (SDLC) based on Agile methodology
- Facilitating stakeholder workshops
- Communicating functional, non-functional and design requirements between business units and
- Identifying key business requirements
- Performing business analysis and reporting.
Application Development Services:
- Troubleshooting and developing workflows
- Developing phase 2 of the E-Recruitment platform