Business Requirement Specification for a Central Regulatory System
DLK provided a Business Requirements Specification and Functional and Non-Functional
Requirements for the proposed system.
DLK Provided ICT Consulting Services including:
- Building a “To-Be” Business Requirements Specification for the proposed Central Regulatory System.
- Engaging and collaborating with key stakeholders to build the proposed specification.
- Recommended a process-centric business process model
- Providing a detailed Functional and Non-functional Specification, and a high level System Specification, including Key Performance Indicators.
- Provided a comparative analysis of potential fit-for-purpose systems currently available.
- Built a roadmap for procurement, implementation and adoption of the new system