Change and Communication Management
DLK delivered a Change and Communications Strategy, Plan and Toolkit to support the City's "unfunded" mandates process.
The client formed a multi-disciplinary project team to develop their approach to the challenge. DLK Group contributed to this team by providing Strategic Change Management and Communications services. The brief was to develop a Change and Communications Strategy, Plan and Toolkit to support the process. This was done in close co-operation with the City’s Change Management and Communications teams.
DLK delivered the following:
- a Change management strategy and plan
- a Communications plan for internal and external stakeholders throughout the possible transfer or amendment of service offering.
- Facilitated understanding of the political implications of the shift/transfer of a particular service.
- Feasible next steps including required intergovernmental relations and labour negotiations among other issues as part of the communication plan.
- Change and communication toolkits to be used by City resources