DLK follows an industry best practice approach when sourcing potential candidates which includes the following:
- Search Engines / Search Calls – made by recruitment consultant in order to source suitable candidates
- Headhunting Calls – Contacting and enticing top quality candidates into new positions
- Marketing Calls – to create awareness of our resources and their expertise
- Client Development Calls – Building necessary relationships with clients
- Candidate Interviews – Interviewing candidate in order to ensure that details given are accurate as well as to prepare the candidate before the client interviews them
- Candidate preparation calls – Provide candidates with necessary information and details with regards to interviews etc.
- Candidate feedback calls – Providing feedback to candidates as given by clients
- Reference Checking – Liaising with referees in order to verify information given by candidates and to ensure quality of candidates
- Client Meetings – Engaging with the client in order to understand and meet requirements
- Client feedback calls – Following up with the client and ensuring that all the client is satisfied with the service provided
- Database Population – All suitable candidates are loaded onto company database for easy access and record-keeping
DLK is ISO 9001 Quality Management accredited, which ensures that we operate according to quality standards and procedures. In addition DLK is a member of APSO (Association of Personnel Services Organization), which ensures that we operate according to a strict code of conduct relating to resource placements.