Provision of Enterprise Architecture Services
DLK consulted to the Western Cape Provincial Government to provide Strategic Enterprise Architecture Services over a 32-month period.
Provision of Strategic Enterprise Architecture Services over a 32-month period, encompassing the whole organisation.
Under the auspices of the Enterprise Architecture Project, DLK also delivered services in the following domains: Solutions Architecture, Data Architecture, Technology Architecture, Applications Architecture and Business Architecture).
The solution included:
- Developing a coherent enterprise view across all the architecture domains and how the different enterprise architect domains impact each other.
- Develop / facilitate architecture design authority across all the architecture domains and work closely with the various architecture domain owners in crafting, designing and evaluating solutions designs.
- Provide input into the organisation ICT and implementation plans.
- Provide input to the organisation ICT Medium Term Expenditure Committee for budgeting next 3 years.
- Responsible for understanding the organisations strategy and shaping the enterprise architecture to support the strategy and aligning the various domain architectures to achieve the strategic intent.
Work delivered was of a quality standard
The strategic consulting service is ongoing and is starting to yield results and add value. In the Customer Experience environment, a number of Use Cases have been developed and implemented, enhancing the way the province engages citizens.